Imperva Solutions for Financial Services
Financial services firms today must manage multiple business objectives: maximizing financial returns, mitigating risk, achieving regulatory compliance, and increasing business agility. Global economic conditions have forced financial institutions to meet growing security and compliance obligations while simultaneously reducing costs and automating IT processes.
More financial services firms trust Imperva SecureSphere to audit, monitor and protect their critical assets than any other vendor because SecureSphere:
- Provides proven, reliable, and scalable application and database monitoring and security
- Delivers relevant and clear compliance reports and security assessment designed specifically for financial institutions
- Identifies the individual end user that performed sensitive transactions – even in multi-tier environments with connection pooling
- Offers drop-in deployment with no changes to existing applications or infrastructure
- Simplifies regulatory compliance for SOX, GLBA and other regulations by building an independent audit trail of sensitive transactions, recognizing materially relevant events, and automating reporting processes