Imperva Solutions for Insurance
Why do leading insurance companies, including the world’s top healthcare, life, and automobile insurers, turn to Imperva? Because Imperva understands the complex security and compliance challenges that insurers face.
Compiling and storing sensitive information such as client social security numbers, medical records, credit history, and driving records make insurers a prime target for attack and internal abuse. In addition, insurance organizations must address a raft of regulations including SOX, HIPAA, PCI, GLBA, and PIPEDA. Imperva offers end-to-end data protection for insurance companies’ most sensitive assets—their application and database data.
Insurance companies trust Imperva SecureSphere to assess, monitor, and protect their Web applications and database because SecureSphere:
- Provides proven, reliable, and high-performance application and database security
- Monitors all access to sensitive data, including client records
- Delivers relevant and clear compliance reports and security assessment designed specifically for insurance organizations
- Identifies the individual end user that performed sensitive transactions – even in multi-tier environments with connection pooling
- Simplifies regulatory compliance by building an independent audit trail of sensitive transactions, recognizing materially relevant events, and automating reporting processes