Imperva Solutions for Energy
Around the world, utilities and oil and gas companies are under pressure. Consumers resist energy price increases regardless of global demands and production costs. Regulators have imposed environmental and security legislation. On top of these challenges, many energy companies are rolling out new customer bill payment and enterprise applications and updating aging infrastructure.
Imperva understands these challenges and has developed application and database security solutions that help energy companies safeguard sensitive data and address NERC CIP, PCI and SOX compliance.
Imperva provides end-to-end data security for energy companies, protecting public-facing Web applications, internal business applications, and sensitive databases. Energy companies rely on Imperva SecureSphere because it:
- Provides proven, reliable, and high-performance application and database security
- Fortifies custom Web applications and packaged business applications such as SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle e-Business Suite, and Outlook Web Access from attack
- Audits access to sensitive information, such as credit card and social security numbers
- Delivers relevant and clear compliance reports and security assessment designed specifically for energy companies
- Simplifies regulatory compliance by building an independent audit trail of sensitive transactions, recognizing materially relevant events, and automating reporting processes